YES! It’s officially on! Channel 202…
欢乐麻将血战– 7/24 — The Cubs and Comcast have reached a deal for
– 7/22 — We are closing in on 48 hours until first pitch on Friday and still no deal…
– 7/15 — The on Marquee but still no deal with Comcast…
– 6/25 — says the team is ‘close’ to a deal with Comcast to carry Marquee.
– 5/5 — It’s been a long time since we updated this but there hasn’t been any baseball due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But one thing hasn’t changed…. Still no Marquee Network on Comcast. Oof.
-2/21 — will carry Marquee Network as of Friday, Feb. 21
– 2/21 — First pitch for Saturday’s Spring Training opener between the Chicago Cubs and Oakland Athletics has been moved to the evening due to inclement weather projected in the area.
– 2/21 — Launch of Marquee Network on
Here is what Hulu TV released about carrying Marquee Sports Network and the channel not being ready for the first pitch on Feb. 22:
The Cubs, together with Sinclair Broadcast Group, are bowing their jointly created Marquee Sports Network, which was supposed to stream on Hulu, priced at $54.99.
欢乐麻将血战In a Feb. 21 statement, the Cubs said Marquee would be available to stream on AT&T TV Now (formerly DirecTV Now) and “Hulu+Live TV in the near future.” No reason was given for the delayed launch on Hulu, which recently disclosed 2.7 million subscribers — topping Dish Network’s Sling TV.
“The provider determines the launch date for the service,” Cubs spokesman Julian Green told the Chicago Tribune.
– 2/20 —
– 2/20 — It’s not looking good for Comcast Xfinity customers. At least through Spring Training. The on the latest in talks with Marquee Sports Network and Comcast Xfinity. That’s some disappointing news for a lot of Cubs fans.
– 2/19 — Chicago Baseball writer is the latest to join the staff at Marquee Sports Network. Levine covers Chicago Baseball for 670 The Score and their website as well.